Friday, December 5, 2014

Promoting Friday: WillowTreeMinerals

Taken from the Etsy Shop: Willow Tree Minerals. I do not own the rights to it, but I am promoting it. (Non paid)



Hello guys and gals! I'm deciding to promote others on Fridays now, and I thought a good way to start it off is by promoting people I buy from online.

My most favorite of all websites to buy from is Etsy, and most people on there like to create wholesome good products from non-toxic ingredients.

If most of you are like me, you are especially cautious about the products you use on your skin. I mean, our skin is our larget organ after all. So why shouldn't you take caution?

That's why I always buy vegan/natural make-up. That way I know it's not being tested on animals or will be harmful to my skin, especially since I battle acne rosacea.

So here it is, a wonderful etsy shop that sells makeup for a decent price and isn't bad for you! Yay!

Willow Tree Minerals Etsy Shop

I've ordered from Lora quite a few times, and the products are always wonderful. I've ordered foundation, eyeliner, mascara, and just the other day I bought nail polish.

This shop is wonderful, and I hope you support her and your skin. Thanks for visiting my post! I'll do another promotion post next Friday!
-Kai

P.S. And if by chance this is Lora reading, thank you for making such wonderful products. I will always be a customer of yours.

No comments:

Post a Comment