Tuesday, December 2, 2014

My New Year's Resolution

I know that I haven't been keeping up with this blog much, and I keep changing my mind on what I should focus on. But now that a new year is coming up, and my desire to be an author grows every year. I've decided that I need to make huge changes with my life.

First of all, I really need to keep on this blog and on Twitter. You guys are my only hope of my dreams succeeding, so I need to keep promises to you guys.

Second of all, I really need to pick a damn title for this blog and stick with it. Seriously. First I just wanted to write about my journey to becoming a published author. Then I wanted to write about my health journey. Maybe I should just do both.

So that means I'll be making big changes to this blog, and doing my best to keep up with it. I know I've failed at this in the past, but I need to change and I need it now.

Hopefully you'll keep up with me, and we can share our victories as we go along in this world.
-Kai

2 comments:

  1. As we go along in life, we do change and grow. I'm glad that your desire to be an author hasn't waned- keep at it, and you'll get there. That's what I tell myself anyway! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you looking for free YouTube Views?
    Did you know you can get them AUTOMATICALLY AND ABSOLUTELY FOR FREE by registering on Like 4 Like?

    ReplyDelete