Thursday, August 28, 2014

Gaining Weight: Eat, Eat, and Eat!

Hello, my fellow bloggers!

As some of you may know, I struggle a lot with gaining weight. But slowly and surely I've gained about 6 pounds over the past few months. Finally!

So what's my secret? Eat. Eat. and Eat. and Eat some more.

I know what you're saying. "But I already eat enough!" or "I can't eat anymore." or "It's just too hard."

Well then you might as well call it quits cause you'll never gain any weight with that attitude.

Trust me, I've been in your spot. I've made all the excuses, including "I think I have food allergies." or "Something is wrong with me."

If your stomach literally hurts throughout the day, aching and gnawing. Ask yourself, "Have I eaten anything?" If you haven't, then eat! That's your stomach tossing and churning it's acid, and it will make you sick. Really sick to your stomach. I've been there, and I won't go back.

I know you're still saying, but I eat so much food. But do you really? I used to think I ate "so" much food, but then I started really watching my food intake. It was way too low. If you are consuming below 2k calories, please freaking eat something!

I know it's hard, but do you want your body to deteriorate because you're starving yourself? It's not good for you. It does awful things for your body. I already have bad joints, and I'm only 19. It's because I starved myself of the nutrients I needed growing up.

If you aren't eating 2k calories a day, you need to start eating more. Stop making excuses for yourself. Do you really want to continue looking like skin and bones? Or do you want muscles and curves? You can't obtain it unless you eat more.

Don't start eating more all at once. Don't risk hurting your body. Slowly add more calories week after week until your stomach can catch up with it.

Trust me, all it takes is eating more. Don't shame yourself for eating a candy bar or even a milkshake. Your body needs something, literally anything to keep it from failing.

2 comments:

  1. Did you know that you can shorten your long links with Shortest and make money for every click on your shortened urls.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you need your ex-girlfriend or ex-boyfriend to come crawling back to you on their knees (even if they're dating somebody else now) you need to watch this video
    right away...

    (VIDEO) Have your ex CRAWLING back to you...?

    ReplyDelete