Monday, June 9, 2014

Stress & Fatigue: Is it Adrenal Fatigue or Starvation?

Sorry guys for not posting in a long time. My health has been all sorts of crazy lately. I've been super stressed and super fatigued.

Which brings me to another conclusion I have. Obviously I don't have food sensitivities. I know I do have low stomach acid. But what if my problem isn't exactly what I'm eating. What if I'm not eating enough?

I hate thinking that I could have an ED, but it's starting to make more sense to me. Sometimes I really can't eat enough, but the weeks that I do eat enough, my energy levels are better than usual.

I thought I had adrenal fatigue, which is when you're fatigued despite having lots of sleep. My energy is also a lot higher during the nighttime rather than in the morning. Which is not fun. Not at all.

It's almost unbearable to live this way. I have no motivation. No energy. It's a vicious cycle that I'm living in right now, and I refuse to keep living this way.

Now I don't remember exactly how I came across this, but I started researching and discovered that maybe all my health problems are from not eating enough. I mean, I know there are plenty of times where I definetly don't eat enough. Sometimes it's from stress and other times it's from my stomach problems. Which is what frustrates me most. If I'm hungry then why does my stomach hurt to the point where it prevents me from eating? It makes no sense at all.

But it could be from all the years I spent in high school and became super stressed out. Cause when I'm stressed, I do not eat whatsoever. I believe this is what led me to having low stomach acid. And I believe that not eating enough has caused my energy to plummet.

If you have adrenal fatigue, I suggest visiting this link:  https://gokaleo.com/2013/01/25/adrenal-fatigue-as-a-cover-for-starvation/


This is how I discovered that maybe I'm just not eating enough and maybe you aren't either. Hopefully we'll figure this out and beat whatever we're facing.

No comments:

Post a Comment