Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Failing: An Inspirational Quote

Lately, I've been dealing with a lot of stress and difficulty in being motivated, and for anyone else that's in the same boat, I decided to look up a quote to motivate you.

Things have been getting better lately, so I promise, that light will come for you. It just takes time for the light to hit good people. I'll never know why. Maybe it's because we give that light to other people. Who knows.


So here's a quote for you:




Defeat is not the worst of failures.
Not to have tried is the true failure.
-George E. Woodbury




This is why I will keep striving to become a published author. I do not want to give up on my dreams like all the other kids did at my school. Instead of attempting for their dreams, they accepted the failure and went to college. I refuse to give up. College can only take you so far, but your dreams can take you anywhere. Just as long as you try.

No comments:

Post a Comment