Thursday, January 30, 2014

Healing Cavities: The Journey Begins.

Although I've yet to see initial changes in my teeth so far (I fell off track for a while), I'm going to give it my all and push for greater results.

I believe the key to healing our teeth begins with food as always: No processed foods. No gluten (Just in care you're intolerant, since gluten sensitivities will prevent absorption of nutrients). All whole foods. High end supplements.

Now what type of foods will I be eating?
-Fruits and vegetables
-Organic dairy
-Soaked, sprouted, and cooked beans/grains
-My mind is blanking right now...

I do not eat meat for ethical and health reasons. No I will not shove my vegetarianism down your face as long as you don't shove your views down mine. This is about our health after all, and I believe we can all learn from each other.

Some other things I am incorporating in my diet are:
-Fermented Cod Liver Oil/ Butter Oil
-Calcium Bentonite Clay
-Diotamcious Earth
-Healthforce Vitamineral Green
-Healthforce Fruit of the Earth
-Healthforce Earth

Now if you haven't read up the postive benefits of bentonite clay, then I advise you to do so now! I talk about it here: http://kaistclaire.blogspot.com/2013/08/my-experience-in-healing-rosacea-acne.html


Seriously, this stuff is amazing. Not only do birds use it in the wild to flush toxins out of their bodies, but the same goes for us. I have used this stuff to help out my rosacea. No lie. I have pictures showing my skin much clearer after using it here: http://kaistclaire.blogspot.com/2012/08/okay-first-of-all-i-absolutely-hate.html#more

Of course I starred out my eyes in the pictures though. I'm a little afraid of unveiling myself to the internet for right now.

About the Healthforce thing. It's a company run by a very intelligent man. His name is Dr. Jameth Sheridan. He promotes a whole foods diet, and he's very wise. He's been a vegan/raw foodist for about 27 years. Not that I'm shoving raw or veganism down your throat, but I highly believe in these things. Sorry got a little sidtracked there. He sells whole food supplements, technically not supplements since they're whole foods that have been dried and powdered. You can find more about it here: http://healthforce.com/ 

I still need to read up on diotamcious earth a bit. It's filled with silica and other minerals that help play a major role in remineralization.

 I will keep you updated as the journey goes along. If you have any experiences yourself, I hope you'll share them!

1 comment:

  1. New Diet Taps into Innovative Plan to Help Dieters Lose 15 Pounds in Just 21 Days!

    ReplyDelete