"Let thy Food be thy Medicine and thy Medicine be thy Food" - Hippocrates

Sunday, November 3, 2013

Healing Cavities: Is it possible?

Does it bother anyone else when the world says its impossible to heal cavities? I mean, we can heal every other part of our bodies, including bones, yet teeth cannot be saved?

But when we go to the dentist, all they want is our money, and if you even dare question them, they get very angry with you (and unprofessional!) and tell you there is no other way.


I smell something fishy with this situation. Someone telling me I can't possibly heal my own body. I mean drilling and filling your teeth only covers up the problem. It doesn't fix it.


And when your in my situation, where 6 of your teeth are beginning to decay, it makes you wonder why this is possible. If dental hygeine is at its best in this current day and age, then why are our teeth getting worse? If flouride is so damn spectacular, then why don't our teeth stay the same?


Obviously there's something we aren't being taught.


And that word is remineralization.


Our teeth are composed of minerals and vitamins.


When our bodies become denatured through processed foods and fast food, what should we expect? I mean, we're not truly feeding our bodies. We're not providing them with vitamins and minerals.


So why should we expect our teeth to not suffer?


When our bodies become deficient, it pulls out vit/min. from the teeth and uses it in more necessary places like our bones. This is why I amazed by how intelligent our bodies are. They know exactly what to do when things go awry.

So when this happens, our teeth begin to decay because they're losing their vit/min content. Not because bacteria is eating it away. That's the biggest lie ever told.

And if brushing and flossing supposedly prevent cavities, then why do I have 6? And why do I have really bad buildup of plaque on my two front teeth? Oh yeah, that's cause they scrape my teeth really really hard every time I've ever visited a dentist office. Yes, I'm serious, everytime they scrape the plaque off and tell me to brush more, more and more plaque develops every time. Why should I believe them when they're lying to me?

So what do we need to do to prevent cavities?

Eat better!


I'm going to try and incorporate more live foods and less processed junk.

Which means raw milk, although I don't necessarily believe in us drinking cows milk, but desperate times call for desperate measures! Plus, it's chalk full of vit/min. I also ordered some fermented cod liver oil/ raw butter oil. I've read many articles where people have successfully used these to remineralize their teeth. It's expensive as hell though! But I'm willing to do anything to save my teeth. I'm also going to incorporate more leafy greens like kale and broccoli.

I am going to take pictures of my progress once I start, and I will report back every week.

I haven't been wrong about anything yet so far. Such as birth control. Hah, that stuffs a joke! They always told me you can get pregnant every day of every month. I can prove that theory wrong!

Has anyone else had success healing their cavities?

4 comments:

  1. Please keep us updated! I'm on the same journey. I may get access to raw milk, I'm so excited!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for joining me in the journey. I fell off track for a while there, but I'm back and here to stay! I wish I had access to raw milk. It's completely illegal where I live, and I have no friends that own farms. But I believe it's possible for me to do this without milk.

      Delete
  2. This is an excellent posting. You have my vote and I will bookmark this website right now.

    water cooler
    water delivery

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello! Thank you for your comment. I'm glad that I've caught your interest. I fell off track for a while on my journey, but I'm back and here to stay this time!

      Delete