Friday, September 6, 2013

My Dream Life: Becoming an Author

So, as more and more of you read my blog, I'd like you to get to know me as more than just that girl who writes about acne and rosacea. I also have an inner desire to become an author.

I've actually been writing for about four years now, and I've developed 2 stories and 2 unfinished stories.

Out of the four, I have one that I am absolutely in love with, and I somehow want to make this blog about me and about my writing as well. And of course, my endless rants. Which I'm known for in real life.

I'm sorta stumped on how to go about this though.

Maybe I should post more writing related stuff, as well as my knowledge on life.

And I'm going to change up my blog somewhat too because its layout isn't as perfect as I want.


If I ever succed in becoming a published author, I want this blog to look as nice as possible and to show my true self. I'm never going to hold back from my readers.


Maybe it'll be the best of both worlds. An author who doesn't like to hold back on the truth on life.


Yes, I am only 18, almost 19. But this passion burns wild, and I have no doubts that I can succeed in what I want most with my life.


Hopefully as you follow me in this blog, you'll see my succeed in my dreams.

2 comments:

  1. Do it! I'm excited for you! Besides, nothing makes better reading than passion. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the wonderful words! I'm currently submitting my book, so maybe one day I'll be able to post about it more in depth, if it gets published.

      -Kai :)

      Delete