Thursday, August 1, 2013

My Experience in Healing Rosacea & Acne: Bentonite Clay

So I've never really discussed my regime I use for my face, or actually what I used to use on my face. Am I confusing you already? Good. Because now you shall read on.

Most of you already know I have rosacea. It was very bad to begin with. There's a photo on one of my posts showing the pure redness across my nose and chin. Along with that, I had so many pimples and lots of cystic acne.

Now what do I think caused it? My overabuse of my skin using commercial products. My last post I tried to explain why these face washes are terrible for our skin. I mean, who wants to slather PPG 15 Stearyl Ether all over their face? They use it in face wash, so why not? Would you still put it on your face, considering its a toxin? I sure as hell wouldn't. So what makes you think that face wash is safe.

Oh yeah, cause the big ole' FDA claims so. Well, guess what? The FDA doesn't give two f*cks about your acne. They need you to develop that acne in order to make them money through the Pharmaceutical business. They're saying "Here. Here. Buy this!" So you buy their crap face washes, and  they always say it only gets worse before it gets better. Say what? If it's supposed to help, then why does it make my acne worse? And then your acne never gets better. So then you use another face wash with the exact same ingredients! But with a different name of course. And you keep cycling it around in this vicious cycle of face washes until you can't live without them.

Just like diseases and cancer. I'm sorry, society. But how the f*ck can you believe they haven't found a cure to cancer? How can it take such a well-developed society that's been surrounded by cancer such a damn long time to try and figure it out?

And have you noticed all the processed foods we've been eating? All the toxin-filled junk we're putting on our skin? Did you realize cancer is only getting worse in our society? How does that even make sense if we're developing better drugs to deal with it? Oh yeah, cause the Pharmaceuticals is a BUSINESS. And what do businesses need in order to survive? Money. And if they cure your damn cancer or your damn problems, they'd be out of a job!

If you knew all the truth, like why we get cancer in the first place, they'd be going bankrupt.

Yeah, Yeah, I know. You're shaking your head, thinking I'm some crazy b!tch with no real emotions. Well guess what? The Pharmaceutical company is feeding you toxins. Go read the ingredients. Tell me I'm wrong. Tell me.

I've heard so many kids my age disregard the truth over the governments lies. "But how could you believe that? That's so cruel! You're freaking crazy!"

Uhm, no I'm not. I've opened my eyes to the big picture here.

I know toxins cause cancer. They freaking told it to me in my social studies book in school! Everyone is just too blind to see the truth. Agent Orange was used in the Vietnam war. Guess what it was? A toxin? Guess what it caused: Cancer. Go research it if you don't believe me. They plain out told me the real truth to my face but hid it in plain sight.

Now why do most kids fail to see these hidden truths? Cause they're so self-revolved. They care too much about their make-up and hair or if everyone loves them on Facebook. Well, that's a make believe world. Sorry to ruin your Imaginationland for you.

Now what does this have to deal with me clearing up my skin? It has everything to deal with it. Because toxins are what cause these skin problems.

How did I get rid of my problem? Well, actually, I decreased the problem.

Through Bentonite Clay. Bentonite Clay, when used on or in the body has a negatively charged ions, which picks up all the positive charges (toxins) in the body.

Don't believe me? Well, I don't need to tell you the truth. Science blatantly tells you this in documentaries:

"Clay absorbs (takes matter into its molecular structure) and adsorbs (causes foreign material to stick to the outside of its tiny particles) heavy metals, trace elements, organic substances, and other minerals. These often come with the package, so to say. When a person or jungle bird for that matter, ingests one of the wholesome clays, the colloidal substance goes to work cleansing the living thing from impurities, as well as, remineralizing it at the same time. Unwanted deposits of heavy metals are removed from the body while required elements are replenished. Toxins and pathogens are purged, hence inflammation, diminishes."

Pulled from  http://junglebirdseatclay.blogspot.com/

Did you read that last sentence? It pulls out toxins! This is exactly why I used Bentonite Clay on my face every single day. I mixed it with Bragg's Raw Apple Cider Vinegar and made a paste. Then I used it as a mask for as long as I could handle it. And it actually helped! I have the photos to prove it on my other post!

Yes, I know the info was pulled from another blogger, but you can research it yourself if you're curious or doubtful.

Anyways, I used the clay religiously, and my skin became less red every day. I was so happy.

So why don't commercial faces work? Not only because they have toxins, but they also strip your skin's natural oils. Which makes your face work extra hard to maintain it's PH balanace. Then, more toxins are shoved through your pores, making it extra worse.

So what do you do to stop it? Stop using things on your face altogether. Hell, plain water will do the trick at removing dirt and makeup. For makeup, just take a wash cloth with water or you can use oil to remove it.

Oil? For your skin? *Gasp* But think about it, your skin produces oil and oil, especially coconut oil is good for your face, doesn't strip your face of its oils. It helps keep the natural balance.

Once I stopped using any type of skincare for my face, the redness died down because my skin was getting a break for once in 3 years! It can't handle you trying to work against it.

Try it, it can't hurt!

30 comments:

  1. And didnt you try to eat the clay? I´ve read it may be beneficial to eat it. Anyway congrats you defeated Rosacea!!!!!!!!! It seems sometimes impossible. I am a 19 year old Male with mild Rosacea.
    Keep posting
    My name is Erik Gundel, i am from Buenos Aires, Argentina.
    https://www.facebook.com/erik.gundel.7?ref=tn_tnmn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Erik for posting!

      Yes, I did eat the clay. More like drank it but same thing. I'm now starting to think it just wasn't my clay that helped but also the raw apple cider vinegar that I mixed it with to apply on my face. Diet is also a big help as well. I hope you find a way to combat your rosacea as well!

      Delete
    2. thanks, i will try this, even though i am not able to get "raw" apple CV, but i dont think it makes a lot of differences. Ive tried COconut Oil on my face and it seems to get it worse, even though i read that it may be because it it pulling out toxins. Do you think it could help even without the Coconut oil?

      Delete
    3. Acne or Pimple is a BIG Problem that crosses the borders of age, gender, race and social status. Benzac AC is a topical water-based gel wiyh its active ingredient benzoyl peroxide perfect for the treatment of acne. Benzac AC aparts from its acne-treatment counterparts is that it does not contain alcohol and it is fragrance free. Read more at:
      http://kidbuxblog.com/hard-on-acne-soft-on-skin/

      Delete
    4. Good sharing Claire, and for healthy purpose, apple cider vinegar (ACV) helps to boost metabolism, blocks the body’s storage of dietary fat plus breaks down and dissolves existing body fat. A study at Australia’s University of Sydney in which subjects who consumed two tablespoon of ACV daily experienced fewer surges and crashes in blood sugar levels. Read more at:
      http://kidbuxblog.com/apple-cider-vinegar-acv-helps-to-boost-metabolism/

      Delete
  2. If you are looking for the best acne treatments in delhi than visit skin plus clinic

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi,
    I do love coconut oil for everything but my face. It is very pore clogging ie comedogenic. I do use coconut oi as a hair mask and although it works wonders for my hair, it wi break out my hair line. For my facial oil, I use argan or hemp seed oil. Neither are pore clogging and drier oils. Hemp seed does need to be refrigerated though. I am looking forward to trying the clay/acv. Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  4. Heya i am for the first time here. I found this board and I to find It truly useful
    & it helped me out much. I'm hoping to provide something again and aid others such
    as you aided me.

    Here is my page revitol scar cream

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi may I know how many times per week do u do this routine? And may I know whats your day and night routine while not doing this clay mask routine?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I used to do this every day for two weeks, and then I cut back to once every few days. Honestly, the only other things I do with my skin is exfoliate when it gets flaky, and use coconut oil to moisturize.

      Sorry for the late reply!

      Delete
  6. Isn’t it why clay masks are popular? Bentonite, French Green, and Rhassoul cosmetic clays are all known beneficial skin and hair care. You just have to pick one that suits to your skin. That being said, the first and most crucial step is analyzing your skin type, to find out the clay properties that would do well for you.

    Hugh Barber @ Laser-Clinique

    ReplyDelete
  7. Taking care of the skin’s health should be everyone’s top priority. So it must've been a huge disappointment when the product that you trusted failed you. But we could always find a way to solve our problems, and I’m glad that you finally found the solution to yours. Take care!

    Glenn Lowe @ Knight and Sanders

    ReplyDelete
  8. What type of clay did you buy? There are many types available, and a few differences I've seen have been calcium bentonite clay and sodium bentonite clay. Which would you suggest?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Rosacea is one of them that is very common and a number of men and women are suffering from this problem and are unaware of this fact. Rosacea Treatment in Dubai

    ReplyDelete
  10. There are various types of rosacea that differ on the basis of signs and symptoms. Rosacea Treatment in Dubai

    ReplyDelete
  11. I completely agree with you ! There is no way there isn't already a cure for cancer. Also both diabetes and AIDS are government made diseases. There are so many toxins and chemicals in our food, water, air that really shouldn't be there ! People who think your'e crazy are just ignorant and can't see what our government is doing to us for money and population control. And also Bentonite clay is amazing. I've never drank it but I use it as a face mask twice a week and almost every night as a spot treatment and it really draws the gunk out ! I also use ACV everyday and fine grain sea salt for exfoliating ! I had moderate-severe acne for 5 years, guess what made my face clear up ? I cut out all my face products and acne washes and my skin has never looked better ! I also only use boiled & purified water on my face. No, my acne is not completely gone, currently I have about 4 pimples and some blackheads on my nose but compared to 70-80, sometimes more, pimples at a time I'm happy to deal with the few I currently have.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I also use Hemp seed oil after my mask. If you are acne-prone DO NOT USE COCONUT OIL. It made me break out so bad. Hemp seed oil has a comedogenic score of 0 while coconut oil is a 5.

      Delete
  12. Rosacea is best problem for our face. Spcially white face this problem is big. I like your post about to get rid this problem suggest:
    http://www.madefromearth.com/rosacea

    ReplyDelete
  13. I ate healthy, avoided processed junk, only used homemade face products and natural soaps and somehow still ended up with rosacea. I have been using clay masks and it helps clean my pores but not rid me of the cysts. I have recently began eating it and hope it will help me from the inside out. I believe my problem is internal and maybe even due to broth control stopping my period for years. I changed birth control but my period has only happened once since then and at the same time my rosacea cleared up.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hello,everyone i really find this piece of information very useful to the general public especially those suffering from Acne Pimples and other deadly disease. I was diagnosed of Acne Pimples 3years ago after the demise of my husband before i came across a very good friend from Africa who introduced me to a powerful Herbal Traditionalist called Dr. Osas, of which i contacted and helped in fighting the virus in less than a month. Today am totally free from the disease.All thanks to God and Dr.Osas for his Medicine. CONTACT HIM VIA drosasherbalhome@gmail.com for easy communication you can contact him via WhatSapp +2349035428122

    ReplyDelete
  15. I tried a number of options to banish my rosacea breakouts. The only one that actually works for me is this Rosacea Relief.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I have only been using DermalMD Rosacea Serum for a week and the results are amazing. I have suffered fro bad rosacea including the spots associated with the condition. All of the redness has gone and the spots have virtually disappeared. I now feel far more confident about my appearance. I high,y recommend this product

    ReplyDelete
  17. Good day to you all friends, I have been suffering from (HERPES) disease for the last four years and had constant pain, especially in my knees. During the first year, I had faith in God that i would be healed someday.This disease started circulate all over my bIy and i have been taking treatment from my doctor few weeks ago i came on search on the internet if i could get any information concerning the prevention of this disease, on my search i saw a testimony of someone who has been healed from (Hepatitis B and Cancer) by this Man Dr Osas and she also gave the email address of this man and advise me to contact him for any sickness that he would be of help, so i wrote to Dr Osas telling him about my (HERPES Virus) he told me not to worry that i was going to be cured!! hmm i never believed it,, well after all the procedures and remedy given to me by this man, few weeks later i started experiencing changes all over me as Dr Osas assured me that i have cured, after some time i went to my doctor to confirmed if i have be finally healed behold it was TRUE, So friends my advise is if you have such sickness or any other at all you can email Dr Osas on : (drosassolutioncenter@yahoo.com for easy comminication you can What-SAP him via his mobile number +2349035428122) sir i am indeed grateful for the help i will forever recommend you to my friends and to the world! 1. GETTING YOUR EX LOVER BACK. 2. WINNING LOTTERIES. 3. CHILD BEARING. 4. BREAKING OF GENERATION COURSE. 5. GETTING OF JOB. 6. JOB PROMOTION. 7. MONEY SPELL. 8. SPIRITUAL PROTECTION. 9 LUPUS.10 AND ALL KINDS OF DISEASE YOU CAN EMAIL HIM VIA drosasherbalhome@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thanks for sharing your experience with us. Congratulation for your recovery!! Laser treatment is safe and effective way to get rid of rosacea.
    https://southflderm.com/laser-treatments/rosacea-treatments/

    ReplyDelete
  19. Very thoughtful!! Thanks for sharing with us...
    healing rosacea

    ReplyDelete
  20. Thanks for sharing such an informative and useful post. we also offer most effective Rosacea Treatment in Abu Dhabi, where we provide best services of laser Skin treatments.

    ReplyDelete
  21. 3 Studies SHOW Why Coconut Oil Kills Fat.

    The meaning of this is that you actually kill fat by eating coconut fats (in addition to coconut milk, coconut cream and coconut oil).

    These 3 studies from big medicinal journals are sure to turn the traditional nutrition world upside down!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Hello there, thank you for the wonderfull article really. If you really want to know more about effective relief for Rosacea surf the web. I found a lot of usefull info here - http://calmrosacea.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. I was having really bad rosacea flare ups on my cheeks. Bumps, redness, etc. And I've tried everything - creams, lotions, oils, masks, and nothing seemed to work consistently. I use dermalmd rosacea serum twice a day, once in the morning, under my make-up, and at night. It absorbs into your skin really well, doesn't leave your skin feeling greasy, and doesn't affect my make-up at all. And it has kept my rosacea flare-ups calm for weeks now. And my skin tone looks better overall. Much less red than usual. Would recommend dermalmd rosacea serum wholeheartedly!

    ReplyDelete