Saturday, July 20, 2013

New Blog.

Hello my dear bloggers. It's been a while. I know I keep repeating this in every post. Shame on me.

*Fragment sentences ended.*

Well, I decided to make things simpler on you guys. I know I post a lot of different things on here at times, so I'm deciding to seperate my blog into three different blogs. This one will stay mainly about my rants on society. My new one is about books and writing. My other one will be about my vegetarianess & food, mostly recipes.

I hope I will get into the swing of making more posts, but as of right now, I'm trying to create my Books & Whatnot blog. The purpose of it shall be *gasp* books! I'm thinking of reading through books and giving my thoughts as I read. And sometimes I will talk about my journey to becoming an author.

And my other blog will be about, food. And my vegetarian journey.

I hope you guys come to visit those blogs.

Comments are always welcomed :)

No comments:

Post a Comment