Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Life Falls Apart

Lately, I feel like my world is just falling apart. I already struggle with being very skinny to the point where my bones stick out and my body hurts when I lay down. I deal with constipation even though I get lots of fiber and drink tons of liquid.

But to add to that, I found out I have acid reflux which causes me to be extremely sick every morning because my stomach acid is climbing up towards my throat, and it's been happening for four years now. But it's just getting worse.

Maybe I brought this upon myself, but I don't know.

I find it hard to get enough sleep or have enough energy to even be happy.

And school doesn't help. It's a world of depression on its own.

And when I try to find answers, there's just too much black and white to ever find one.

I've looked into so many things. Maybe it's an intolerance to dairy. Maybe it's not. Maybe I'm eating too much processed junk. Maybe I'm not eating the way I should. But when it all falls apart, it seems hard to ever put back together.


I guess I do have one bit of good news to share. My family knows an editor in LA who's willing to look at my book and make suggestions. And if she likes it, she might even get it published for me. Might. I'm crossing my fingers as I hurry to finish the last bits of editing that need done. But with all the things the world has thrown at me, it's been hard to push myself to get this done. And I need to get it done.


Sorry that I haven't been blogging for awhile, and I'm not looking for sympathy. I'm looking for answers, and maybe one of you can help me.       

2 comments:

  1. I've heard apple cider vinegar is good for acid reflux.
    Be careful though (as with all things), listen to your body.

    You may not find the answers you are searching for unless perhaps you are content with the present and are open to such new perspectives

    :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I actually have been using ACV, but the real raw kind. It has helped in so many ways with my body.

      And I really do believe our bodies know best, I mean, their the whole reason we still exist. It makes me so mad when people always go to the doctors for the answer because in return, you get a bottle of pills to "fix" the problem.

      Delete