Friday, October 26, 2012

How to Beat Constipation For Good

Remember how I said that I haven't been able to cure my constipation no matter what I tried? Well, I've finally figured out how to cure it! But there's an interesting story that goes along with it. And keep in mind, that these events happened to me just today.

Well, I did say to you guys before that tea had been a pretty big help, right? Right. Well, I did some research, and came across some interesting information. It is said that your digestive system is at its peak in the morning when you are no longer digesting food. In order to get things flowing, you need liquid.

Here's where my story begins. I woke up today, and my stomach was extremely bloated. So I ended up not going to school cause my stomach felt so uncomfortable all day. I brewed myself a cup of hot Twinnings English Breakfast Tea, and guess what? About ten minutes later I was running to the bathroom, and I was no longer backed up anymore!

But my stomach was still bloated, and my tummy still felt unfortable. So I drank a cup of distilled, room temp water, hoping that would give the same effect, but it didn't. Well, after not feeling so well, I decided to just go to sleep. When I woke up, I still felt sick and the water had still done nothing.

So I went to brew myself a second cup of tea, and sure enough thing were flowing again! Ecstatic, I went and brewed myself a third cup of tea, but this is where everything went horribly and I mean horribly wrong.

After drinking the tea, something did not feel right. My stomach was knotting up, but I dismissed it and thought things were being, well, pushed through. I succeeded in going to the bathroom again, but a few minutes later, I was throwing up. Mind you, I haven't thrown up in 4 years, so I was crying by this point. And my stomach was empty because I hadn't eaten since last night.

So obviously it wasn't food poisoning. At this point, I thought it was from drinking too much tea all at once. So I decided to start researching, and after about 30 minutes, I found some really really intriguing stuff.

Did you ever know that tea leaves were sprayed with flouride? Cuz I sure as hell didn't. If you have stopped believing the hype in flouride just like I have, you would know that flouride is a poison. So I was basically poisoning my body! After all, I'm glad my body did throw everything back up because that flouride would have done some pretty harmful things to my body.

I refuse from now on to never ever drink tea again. Ever. And now I realize how damaging flouride is to our bodies.

But now I know how to stop constipation. By drinking warm liquids in the morning, just not tea or coffee.

I hope this gives you insight to how harmful flouride is for our bodies, and I advise all of you to do your own research on it.

Have a good weekend!
~Kai

1 comment:

  1. water is definitely our friend! You gotta make sure to drink a lot, especially in the morning. Drinking lukewarm (not too hot, nor cold) water with some fresh squeezed lemon juice is wonderful for our bodies to cleanse and definitely get ya movin' in the morning.
    Everything in my diet is practically fiber and I never have issues going to the bathroom, ha.
    I drink 1-2 tsp of Bragg's apple cider vinegar with water every morning, swell for so many things.
    Also eating breakfast really helped regulate me and definitely provides me with energy. If you introduce anything new to your body, start of in small increments and SLOWLY! Just listen to your body :)
    I hope your stomach feels better Kai!

    ReplyDelete