Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Oil Better Than Water?

Oil is better than water? Are you kidding me?

No, siree, I am not kidding you.

Over the past few months, I've had a horrible time trying to get my makeup off, and every time I wore, I'd break out the next day. Every single time I tried to wash off all my makeup, it just wouldn't come off, ever! I have never been so frustrated trying to take up off makeup. I even tried scrubbing, scrubbing with a towel, using those towelette things,basically everything.

I about had it with makeup altogether. And my skin has some pretty bad issues after using Proactiv three years ago. I ended up developing rosacea which causes the skin around my nose and chin to look inflamed. But don't worry, it's been getting much better over the last three years to the point where it doesn't even look there. If anyone else has it, I'll do another post soon to tell you how I've made it get better.

I'm digressing...Anyways, I used my lavender oil the other day because it helps with my sunburn, and I realized that it took off all my makeup that was leftover, every single bit of it.

Isn't that simply amazing? I was astonished when I saw the cotton ball afterwards; it was completely covered in my makeup.

So there you have it. Oil is better than water at cleaning up dirt off your skin.

Happy Cleaning!
~Kai

No comments:

Post a Comment