Sunday, March 4, 2012

My Rosacea Guide

To make things a little easier to navigate, I'm adding this page on to help you find my rosacea posts easier. For a long time, I didn't know what I wanted this blog to be exactly about, but now I know that I want to dedicate it to rosacea. So in order to not get lost through all my other petty posts, I'm making a list here. I'll also be regularly making new rosacea posts and trying to add them onto here.

-My Proactiv Experience
-Pictures of Rosacea Improvement + Microwave Cookie Recipe
-Almost Healing My Rosacea
-Processed Foods
-Scary Ingredients In Face Wash
-Food Allergies & Rosacea
-Using Coconut Oil for Rosacea
-Make-up & Rosacea

1 comment:

  1. 3 Studies SHOW How Coconut Oil Kills Belly Fat.

    The meaning of this is that you literally get rid of fat by eating Coconut Fats (also coconut milk, coconut cream and coconut oil).

    These 3 studies from big medical journals are sure to turn the traditional nutrition world around!

    ReplyDelete