Thursday, March 22, 2012

The Hunger Games


Who's excited for the Hunger Games movie? I know I am!

I also finished the book in 3 days and was highly surprised by it. I had low expectations about it, but they were exceeded. The movie will most likely kick butt, especially during the games.

I'm so darn afraid that I'll start bursting out in tears in the movie though for those of you who know what happens. I hope I can contain myself!

For those of you debating on reading the book, I say go for it. I doubted myself many times, and then decided to push myself to read it. I couldn't put it down. Even though the choppy sentences annoyed me, the plot amazed me. Two scenes highly impressed me.



**SPOILER ALERT**
My Favorite scenes were with Rue and on top of the Cornucopia.


**SPOILER OVER**



Anyways, I highly enjoyed the first one and plan to read the second. Suzanne Collins is wonderful at emotional/dramatic scenes, and I can't help but admire that.

Am I Team Gale or Team Peeta? I'm definitely Team Gale. He suits my preferences while Peeta seems a little weak in my opinion.

Are you Team Gale or Team Peeta? And why?

2 comments:

  1. Just started reading this today...everyone's posting about it! I'm 60% in already and loving it! Like Gale so far, but not finished...so don't know how it ends yet!

    ReplyDelete