Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Rest of Today's Post

So the rest of my post didn't show up today, and I can't figure out why. So here it is now:

I came up with my own high calorie shake, which is very vanilla tasting. For anyone like me who's looking to gain weight but not in a super sugar, junk food way, here's a recipe you will enjoy. And you can change it in anyway you want.

Here's my version:
Super Calorie Shake Recipe:
1 cup Stonyfield Organic Very Vanilla Yoghurt (Found at Walmart, but you can use whatever you like)
1 cup Bolthouse Farms Vanilla Chai Tea (Can be found at Walmart by Soymilk section.)
3 scoops Vanilla Ice Cream (I use Madagascan Vanilla found at Target)
Protein powder (I use brown rice protein powder)
Silken Tofu (1-2 slices, depending how much/less you want. Or just leave out altogether.)

Directions:
Obviously you would add altogether and blend.


This usually adds up to near 700 calories. (I usually guesstimate, but it's in the general range.)
It's also high in protein, too, which I forgot to mention.
But you can add/change anything you like. This is just a recipe I use and love.


Anyways, do you have any super calorie shake recipes you'd like to share?

No comments:

Post a Comment