Sunday, January 1, 2012

About Me

Hello, my loves, and welcome to my blog, Healing Rosacea.

My name is Kai St. Claire, and I'm an aspiring author who likes to rant on more than one occassion. I'm a nature lover, vegetarian, and recently self-diagnosed with celiac disease. I am almost 20-years-old and have battled with rosacea (currently winning) for about 5 years. I know lots about healing rosacea and I often post about this. It's taken me years to learn about health as I digged through lies and found the truth. I hope by reading this blog that you can learn valuable information in life to change how you live and perceive the world.

In case you're a YA reader, then I guess you will be glad to know that this is the genre I write in. No, I am not published, but in the future, I hope that I'll become a published author. I will keep on trying until I succeed. Maybe one day you'll see my name on shelves.

No comments:

Post a Comment