Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Why is it only Tuesday?

This week so far has been completely horrible, and it's only Tuesday. Yesterday at school, some kids played a prank and dumped powder all over the kids going down the steps in the stairwell. Guess who was one of those kids? This girl right here. And I think it was laundry detergent. Wasn't too happy about that one.

Plus, I haven't conquered how twitter works yet. It confuses the hell out of me, and I don't see the purpose. One day, I will figure it out, eventually.



Oh man, and I wish I'd have learned to make my font smaller in the first place. My other posts are horribly large fonts, and I don't like it.

I wish I had more to say, but I don't. Well, I'll put up a quote tomorrow, so see talk to you then.

1 comment:

  1. Twitter is so confusing, especially at first! Try searching for the #amwriting and #amediting hashtags. I started following people and it's been a great way to meet other writers. You can also check out the lists other writers have. I have one called writers that I try to update when I meet new folks on twitter. Start following and a lot of folks will follow you back :)

    ReplyDelete