Thursday, December 22, 2011

A Quote.

So I'm deciding just to post random quotes instead of posting them every Wednesday because quite frankly, I never remember to do so. So here you go:

Art enables us to find ourselves and lose ourselves at the same time.

-Thomas Merton

I just found this quote and I absolutely loved it. I knew I had to share this one for sure.
This quote is so true when it comes to me. My writing allows me to journey away from this world but it also allows me to see who I truly am. Without my writing, I'd be a mental breakdown 24/7. lol


Well, I'll hopefully post sometime after the holidays. Actually I will January 1st, if your wondering. :)
Have a wonderful Christmas everyone!

4 comments:

  1. Love that quote! Without my creative side to escape real life, like you, I'd be a basket case! Merry Christmas to you too! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Basket case. Never heard that one before. lol :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha ha...a term that probably disappeared in the early nineties! Showing my age...wish I was seventeen again!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's a better term than the ones used now, which consists of every cuss word possible. Sometimes this generation truly makes me wonder.

    ReplyDelete