Saturday, December 3, 2011

Poem Dedicated to My Novel...

So...
I've written a YA paranormal romance, which is in the editing stages now, and I've made a goal for myself to have it to done by January. So far so good. I'm almost done with it actually. I've gone through it countless times, and I'm so close to being done that I can almost taste it, well almost.

Well, I've written a poem for it, so here it goes:



Dear Brother,
What does a heart saturated in sorrow hold,
When the world around becomes so cold?
From the day you stole my reign,
Things have just not been the same.
And then there was that girl,
who stole both our hearts.
She's the devil who tore us apart.
Her work of art that she left,
When she stole your soul I'll never forget.

Although your memories still linger,
Things will never be the same, brother.
Forget the blood and hate.
May you rest in peace, dear brother.




So. What do you think? I should probably tell you that my novel is written in two perspectives, but that's all you get to know.
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment